Founded in 2003, SGS is a software development and IT consulting company that has grown into a global corporation with more than 200 employees in two continents.
SGS is a leader in providing innovative end-to-end application solutions for commercial and government sectors. Our goal is to understand your business objectives and develop solutions based on your input. Whether the need is to develop an application to solve a specific business problem or to integrate applications across the enterprise, SGS has the expertise to deliver quality results on time and on budget.
SGS has a track record of developing applications that support data warehousing, mainframe system support, data center staffing, strategic planning, CRM and ERP integration, document management and workflow, computer-based training and development, and third-party project monitoring. Our projects vary in scope, from basic website development, to multi-year, multi-million-dollar enterprise engagements.
Find more at www.sgstechnologies.net
Apply for these jobs at http://www.sgstechnologies.net/current-opportunities
Direct of Business Development: IT Software Development
Founded in 2003, SGS is a software development and IT consulting company dedicated to exceed our employees and customers expectations. Our simple formula (Quality over Quantity) for success has allowed SGS to grow into a global corporation.
Our employees, without question, are the foundation of our success. We believe that our employees deserve and receive clear communication of expectations, performance-based recognition, advancement and an environment that supports their professional development.
We are looking for Business Development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team in Jacksonville, FL (HQ) & Dallas, TX.
Business Development Manager – IT Software Development:
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our software and solutions
- Confidently manage the full corporate sales cycle from initial enquiry to closure.
- Create and deliver proposal presentations, RFP responses and software demonstrations
- Present new products and services to enhance existing relationships.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Filter out high potential deals by analysing business strategies, opportunity requirements / pre-requisites / financials, and internal priorities
- Previous experience in software solution sales and/or business development is required
- Proficiency in solution-selling strategies and consultative sales within the information technology market.
- Must be able to generate leads through attending industry related conferences and workshops, call and email prospecting, and attending networking events
- Clearly demonstrated strengths in developing and executing strategic and tactical sales and service plans and service infrastructure
- Proven business development expertise, with the ability to leverage existing relationships and contacts within the industry, and strong negotiation skills.
- Must be comfortable closing complex transactions on a deadline.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written
Business Development Manager – IT Staffing:
- Primary responsibility will include developing healthy relationship with existing clients and generate new business opportunities.
- Manage all existing and new accounts in designated territory, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- Develop IT business contacts at various companies to satisfy their need in contract, contract to hire and direct hire job opportunities.
- Conduct telephone & in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Act as the liaison between the client & SGS, anticipating and understanding the client’s specific needs and offering solutions
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and work with the recruiting team to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Discover, explore opportunities and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- The Business Development professional will be required to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare professional emails, participate in preparation & deliver of sales presentations.
- Action and results oriented attitude. Capable of developing a strong business case for client action and skills to close the sale.
- Must have a successful track record in B2B sales experience in the staffing industry or direct sales in a service industry.
- Must be able to build client relationships with a combination of business development and account management skills.
- Must have exposure to the Information Technology industry and should be well-versed in IT related jargons
- Exceptional communication skills, professional attributes and a strong desire to succeed
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.