Company: Winn Dixie
Title: Programmer Analyst III Job Number 16007138
Job Overview: The programmer analyst III is responsible for analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business/technical requirements. This position will analyze, design and develop information systems as well as act as subject matter expert in respective technology. In addition, the programmer analyst III will lead a variety of projects and provide guidance to junior associates,
- Ensure compliance with project management office (PMO) standards, procedures and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Design, code, test, and implement complex programs and packages.
- Develop appropriate programs and systems documentation according to established.
- IT standards.
- Coordinate analyses necessary to identify viable solution alternatives, create technical documents, high level solution designs and work estimates.
- Conduct systems tests monitor results and take required corrective actions as needed.
- Help support/manage systems during deployment and pilot until effective transition has occurred to the support teams.
- Provide training on respective system or technology solutions to team members and business partners.
- Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Promote and use the company standard systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Define appropriate technology deployment strategies to increase organization’s maturity in tool use.
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package system evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems and participating in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Select appropriate tools to develop systems and software.
- Make tough decisions with minimal direction; act as a coach and influence tactical direction.
- Provide work effort estimation and project risks to the project manager on respective projects.
- Deploy and support vendor packaging, designing and building interface around it.
- Lead system changes including the coordination of cross-functional business resources, testing, training, communication, implementation and documentation.
- Lead design on given functional specifications, produce software deliverables and assist in post implementation support and enhancements.
- Lead the identification of software implementation and use best practices, document guidelines and procedures and train the organization on the software applications.
- Provide technical direction in systems analysis, design and development in coordination with enterprise architects and/or solution architects.
- Evaluate and coordinate vendor product demonstrations to meet business customer needs.
- Interface with and make presentations to business partner management and peer groups on complex issues.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply for this job go to https://winndixie.taleo.net