An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm )
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
RS&H is currently seeking an IT Support Specialist.
We are expanding the role of our Service Desk and are looking for a talented IT Support Specialist with a focus on providing first call resolution while meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. The ideal candidate is interested in an opportunity to expand their skillset, learn new technologies, and to work as part of a dynamic team supporting end-user Information Technology needs. This role will collaboratively work with the business and other IT associates to provide day-to-day support for a wide range of applications and hardware across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors helpdesk email, phone and ticketing system for incoming requests for assistance from associates and works with associates to identify relevant problem details.
- Resolves incidents and service requests, including logging tickets in the tracking system to document incidents and manage the helpdesk ticket queue.
- Troubleshoot, research, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MS Office applications, email, and other special applications.
- Escalates problems to senior level staff when necessary.
- Takes ownership of user problems and communicates progress in a timely manner.
- Create new user accounts in various applications.
- Provide Tier 1 support to Production applications (AutoCad, Revit, Microstation, etc.)
- Performs configuration changes, updates and upgrades to systems and applications as directed.
- Deploy and setup desktops, laptops, phones, and voicemail to new employees.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Preferred candidate will have relevant technical certifications such as A+, Network+, and/or MCSA.
- 5+ years of experience working in Help Desk/support role.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting desktops, laptops, and mobile devices in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows with the ability to solve complex workstation issues.
- Experience deploying software via Microsoft deployment tools
- The ability to communicate effectively with employees throughout the firm.
Core Competencies :
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
• Change Orientation
• Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/3b25c2qst6